Light-O-Rama Forums

Missing Green Sequencing Squares / Row Visualization

chowell

I have three CCR ribbon arches, and a 12 CCR ribbon matrix.  When I open Superstar, it shows my three "green square" rows for the arches, but my other twelve green square rows that represent my matrix are gone.  I read about the "import visualization pair" bug and tried it, but get the error message...failed to open file........CCR Vis.lee.  When I open my CCR visualizer, I still see my three arches, and 12 ribbon matrix, but the green programming squares in superstar are not there.  What am I missing?  I am running version 3.11.2 currently.  FYI, I had the three CCR arches two years ago, and added the 12 ribbon matrix last year.  I programmed seven songs last year no problem.  When I open Superstar, it looks like it did two years ago when I just had the three arches.

Thanks in advance.

Corey

OK, I was able to track down the visualization and import it.  Somehow, it was not in the original location it was searching for it in.  Next problem, beneath my 15 rows of green sequencing squares, the visualization is outlined by a green box with two horizontal lines cutting right through the middle.  How do I get rid of that? 

Corey

Those two green lines cutting right through the middle are the lines that the other fellow was not seeing and wanted to see. They show you where it found rows of lights.

But in your case, if you want them to go away, do "import visualization pair" and select "Use Real Visualization while applying standard effects".

Thanks Brian.  I was really frustrated last night with this.  I, like so many others, only fire this program up once a year before the holidays so I couldn't remember how I even set Superstar up the first time, lol.  I was able to limp through it though, and then followed up on this this morning.  Thanks again!  Your support is fantastic! 

Corey