Light-O-Rama Forums

Fading / Ramping CCR's

AussieAussieAussie

Just a newbie to CCR sequencing - what is the easiest way to fade up/down CCR's - I try and choose the colour and then fade (or vice versa) and it always defaults to white when I choose fade second or just puts solid colour when I choose fade first.............  I know I am missing something simple just wondering who can help out? 

Thanks!

So far, I don't think there is a simple way to accomplish this. I too have the same issue with pixels and dumb rgb strips...always defaults to white. It would appear the only way is to individually fade the colors needed, then copy and paste the effect to other locations as needed. I tried the foreground and background options too and nothing seems to work. I am hoping this is addressed in the next major version of the software that's coming out....supposedly there are a lot of changes to handle the various new RGB issues but time will tell.

• 1 year later...

Wow! This just blew my mind with the beauty of the simplicity. Been sitting here trying to figure out how to ramp a custom color. Derrrrr, color fade to black.

Thank you!

A quick way is to put a "fade up" in the cell after where you want the ramp, clear (Del) the space in between, then use the Fade tool.