Light-O-Rama Forums

importing visualization

Dcroc

When I try to import visualization I get the first window for the grid type, but when I click OK I no longer get the next window to choose a file. It works fine on my back up computer, but not on my main computer. Any ideas?

Not sure why that would be happening. What version of the software are you running on each computer?

Also, the dialog box that lets you choose a file might be there, but the operating system might be putting it behind everything, check to see if it is behind the main screen.

Checked that. It is no where to be found. I am running S3 latest release with 2 ccr superstar. It worked fine first couple times. The computer I am having trouble with I running XP. If the window was there, wojldn't it hang waiting for input?

Edited by Dcroc

Yes, you are correct, if the window was there it would wait for input from it and the program would appear to hang.

One thing you can try is to go back to the defaults on everything. Do the following:

1) shut down superstar

2) Find the following file:

c:/ (your lightorama folder) / SuperStar / SSEdit.cfg

3) launch superstar, try importing a visualization

Good, I'm guessing it was trying to go to an invalid path. I will try to reproduce that, it of course should still bring the "Open" dialog box up regardless.