Jump to content

Is LOR still around?


willyflyboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am a N00B to this light controlling and I am have a blast. But I ordered another controller 2 weeks ago and have not recieved it. I know that they are busy BUT I can't get through on the phone Fax line and no reply to my E-mails.
Just wondering if anybody else has had this problem.

Cheers
Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, they left the country. Dan's probably in Hawaii about now, and John and the programmers are off to Tahiti ;).

Seriously, this is the craziest time of year for them. I'm sure your order will ship as soon as possible -- just read the boards here and you'll find that even people experiencing crazy problems with the hardware and software that turn out to be bugs will still rave about how great LOR support is.

Too late for you this year, but make a note of this experience, and if/when you add channels next year, don't do it in November :). You'll get much faster service most of the rest of the year...

-Tim

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just an update, I finally got trough to LOR So I guess they are still around:D.
He was very nice on the phone and said he would ship it right away.

I can hardly wait I have more lights the controllers:?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tim Fischer wrote:

No, they left the country. Dan's probably in Hawaii about now, and John and the programmers are off to Tahiti ;).

Seriously, this is the craziest time of year for them. I'm sure your order will ship as soon as possible -- just read the boards here and you'll find that even people experiencing crazy problems with the hardware and software that turn out to be bugs will still rave about how great LOR support is.

Too late for you this year, but make a note of this experience, and if/when you add channels next year, don't do it in November :). You'll get much faster service most of the rest of the year...

-Tim

I agree with you, I had ordered a 16 ch controller back in July and had no problem fast service and shipping even to Canada EEhhh:P. It was for a Christmas in July at or Camp ground. It was my first attemp at it. I down loaded a sequence and modified for what I needed.

Here is the display. I know it is not much but I am just starting out.

Thanks
Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing -- looks nice! (except you just had to use That Song, didn't you? :shock:;))

-Tim

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tim, You don't know. It's an unwritten rule, everyone must do WIW their first year.:P:P



Tim Fischer wrote:

Thanks for sharing -- looks nice! (except you just had to use That Song, didn't you? :shock::P)

-Tim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Alan Roten wrote:

Tim, You don't know. It's an unwritten rule, everyone must do WIW their first year.:P:P


In that case, I'm glad my first year predated that song :P.

-Tim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...