Light-O-Rama Forums

Tons of ideas dont know where to start

wyogutter1633

First of all I have tons of respect for the talent that it takes to complete this task every year. This is my dream and I am finally doing it. WAY TOO LATE!!!

anyway, I didn't even knw about superstar until about 20 min. ago. I think I should get it but want to be sure. can you please help me out.

My show only consists of led lights (arches, fire sticks, huge wrapped trees with 2 different colors. ect....). I am planning on 64 channels for my show all tho a couple will be just used for displays that will be off during shows. I now have a list a mile long that my girl and son want to hear. Is superstar what I want/need? will it work for me with leds?

any and all advice tips tricks EVERYTHING will help me out so much. thank you and I hope I will be able to show the end result

Superstar works great but it takes some learning to use it well.

In the spirit of Christmas I will be happy to share some of my 96 ch sequences. I have around 18 hours of music sequenced. PM me a song list of what you would like and I'll send ya some of what I've got. I will have to send by email because the files are too large for this forum.

Chip

I am the author of superstar, but I'm not one to do a hard sell on it. Superstar comes down with the standard S3 download, so you probably already have the free demo version on your computer. The free demo version is functional in every way except that you can't export the sequence to actually play it to your lights. You can create a visualization and import it into superstar and create sequences yourself or use instant sequence.

There are tutorials on creating a visualization and importing it into superstar. Go to the lightorama main page, click on Support and then click on Video Tutorials. The superstar tutorials are at the bottom. The tutorials on creating a visualization and importing it into superstar are the very bottom two tutorials.

For a general introduction to superstar view the first two tutorials in the superstar section. To learn more about instant sequence, there are some tutorials on instant sequence in the middle of the superstar section.

You can investigate all of the above without buying the superstar license.