Light-O-Rama Forums

CCB Mistake?

Bustluvr

Hi all experts I purchased CCB's was it a mistake?????? i have read that CCB don't work with LOR sequences. and it seems like most people are buying CCR . PLEASE HELP and clarify. I am using all LOR controllers & software.

CCB's work just fine with LOR but if you're referring to the premade sequences then I'm pretty sure you'll have to sequence them yourself. CCB's and CCR are essentially the same except one is LED ribbon and the other is bulbs.

Hi all experts I purchased CCB's was it a mistake?????? i have read that CCB don't work with LOR sequences. and it seems like most people are buying CCR . PLEASE HELP and clarify. I am using all LOR controllers & software.

Go back to the other thread you replied in. CCB's work with LOR sequences, it just takes some work on your part.

So I will have to create my own sequence for CCB add it in to a sequence I bought and is able to modify?

Yes. Look at that other thread. I mentioned in it what you should be looking for in the help file. 

From a sequencing standpoint, CCB, CCP, & CCRs are exactly the same. Purchased sequences for CCRs will work just fine on CCBs. The only difference is that each "pixel" on a CCR is 3 RGB LEDs spaced over about 3 inches, whereas a "pixel" on a CCB or CCP is a single RGB LED. This can work to your advantage or disadvantage depending on what you are doing.

• Like 1