Light-O-Rama Forums

Musical Sequences

emovagharian

Jeff,

Another question for you, I have a 32 channel system, I downloaded all the 32 channel sequences on my computer, I added it to the show editor but for some reason it does not play when I start the show, I have purchased the sequence CD from LOR with the five songs and the sequence plays those songs but not the ones I downloaded. What am I doing wrong?

Edwin

emovagharian wrote:

Jeff,

Another question for you, I have a 32 channel system, I downloaded all the 32 channel sequences on my computer, I added it to the show editor but for some reason it does not play when I start the show, I have purchased the sequence CD from LOR with the five songs and the sequence plays those songs but not the ones I downloaded. What am I doing wrong?

Edwin

On the sequences that you downloaded (not the ones that you purchased fromLOR), do you have the audio? The lightorama sequences website does not include audio as this is copyrighted material. You must purchase the CDs or music from another surce to go with the sequences.

I see, thank you for the information. So after I purchase the music, how would I go about and putting the two together. I am sorry for asking so many questions, I am a new user and have no idea what I am doing. I am glad for this support group. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Edwin