Light-O-Rama Forums

How to adjust downloaded sequence to a song

JBrunsonJr

I downloaded a Wizards in Winter sequence, and added the song, but they are slightly off.  How do I adjust this?  Thanks a million in advance!!

Getting started late for the season,

Jack

Thank you Mr. P!  That definitely helped with the start, but it appears that the song is a hair slower than the sequence I downloaded.  Is there an easy way to alter the timing of the song or of the sequence as a whole - like stretch the timing of the sequence, or squish the timing of the song by a couple of seconds so they match throughout the song/sequence?

I bought the song off Amazon, so I would assume it is.  Now that I look at it more, it looks like just some of the editing of the song might be off.  Thank you to you all for your super quick help!  I'm looking forward to upstaging my neighbor out of no where with his few strands of GE RGB lights!

There is a paste option titled "Stretch to Fit" that will do what you asked about in the original post.

I wouldn't assume the song from Amazon is a constant bit rate.  In fact, I'd say the odds are better that it isn't.

• Like 2