Light-O-Rama Forums

super Star is missing effects on sequence

mixnight

I opened a last year sequence that was working well and I can see the effects on SS but today I opened same sequence and SS is not showing the effects, I do have the advanced edition and 24 CCR SS edition, I upgraded to SS 3.11.2 but still not showing the effects, everything else SS shows it.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Edited by mixnight

If you open a sequence with newer type effects like smooth effects with an older version of superstar and then save the sequence, the smooth effects don't get saved. So I am guessing that at some point in the past that is what you did. Is this a purchased sequence or one that you wrote?

If it is a purchased sequence, let me know and I will send it to you and you can download it again.

I don't see a purchase in my records using that email address. What name did you purchase the sequence with?

Found it under your name. Actually you had purchased it using the mixnight email, somehow I didn't see it earlier. I have resent the email with a new activation code.

Got it, thank you, can you please tell me what is the order of the star ch: ch1 small star..... to ch 6 big star or veceversa