Light-O-Rama Forums

Uploading shared sequence

aesl1982

Question. I downloaded a couple of 47 channel ones. Then purchased the music. But I'll open sequence then go to edit-add media. And it gives me a error message of "invalid file name " won't even let me select the song

Sounds like you are having an audio problem, not a open the sequence problem.

What type of audio file are you trying to use? MP3? WAV? Something else? Are you able to use that exact audio file to create a new musical sequence?

Yea it opened sequence editor on its own. And I got the song from Amazon just like the other music files. This only happens with the two sequences that were donated

Help us help you.

Yea it opened sequence editor on its own. And I got the song from Amazon just like the other music files. This only happens with the two sequences that were donated

Does this mean you can create a new sequence with the audio file?

I'll try that in a few when I get back home. Just kind of weird when I click on edit-media file an error msg instantly pops up. Doesn't take me to folders or anything like it won't allow me to click on add media

Just to make sure things were working right I opened a different sequence I had and added media to it and it worked fine. It's just these two new ones for some reason

All my songs are from Amazon and they al work perfectly. I can start a new sequence with the song file. Just when I open this one sequence and click on add media it won't even let me past the click

One option then would be to open both sequences, then copy/paste the events and timings into the new sequence.
don I've watched a few videos on copy and paste. One thing I'm unsure of is how to figure out what timing this sequence wasted with. Is there a way to view what timing was used with this sequence

don I've watched a few videos on copy and paste. One thing I'm unsure of is how to figure out what timing this sequence wasted with. Is there a way to view what timing was used with this sequence

Take a look at the copy/paste timings section. Also you'll want to look at timings and timing grids.

Ok thanks. What I did was simply edit copy timing and pasted that into new blank sequence then copied the actual sequence and pasted it and everything played perfectly that was pretty simple

Take a look at the copy/paste timings section. Also you'll want to look at timings and timing grids.

these links say not found

these links say not found

You may want to check your internet connection. The links are valid.

Here they are again:

http://www.lightorama.com/help/the_edit_menu.htm#copypastetimingshttp://www.lightorama.com/help/the_edit_menu.htm#timingshttp://www.lightorama.com/help/timings.htm#timinggrids