Light-O-Rama Forums

Shared sequence question

aesl1982

How come the shared sequences I have recieved from a few people even if it is 240 channels or 64 channels. I get a error msg about my allowed channels and only 16 of them show up. Yet I see the Chanel's assignments for 64 of them. But only 16 have actually sequencing on them I have a basic plus license good for 4 controllers I believe

Keep in mind that some people who have large displays don't put all the channels on one long running page, can't remember what it is called as my display isn't 240ch. The larger displays are usually broken down into sections like backgrounds and in one of the dropdowns at the top you can get to separate sections of their channel lineups.

Can someone else please explain this better.

Is there a plus sign next to the channel names? Some sequences could be on different tracks and the channels will be grouped together. For example, someone may have a 64 channel mega tree with 4 colors and then put each color in its own group. You may think there are only four channels titled white, red, green and blue but the reality is there are 64 channels total.