Light-O-Rama Forums

Lights On

spookybenz1

I have three controllers and I am trying to turn all of the lights on at the same time so that i can label, test, etc.  I am only able to get the lights to come on that are controlled by the first controller in line.  Any help would be appreciated.

How are you trying to turn all lights on? Hardware Editor? Sequence Editor? Running a show with an all-on sequence?

Are all the controllers connected together? Since you can get the first controller working, it would have a static (non-blinking) green (or red) status light. Do the status lights on the other controllers go static? If not, they are not connected correctly. I would check the network cables you are using.

It might help us if we knew what version of the software you are running, and your license level (Basic, Advanced, etc.)

You should have your controllers daisy chained together, when you refresh in the hardware utility your first controller should show up. Click the dropdown box where that controller is located and select the next controller and test those circuits and then do the same for the third. As far as I know you can't control more than one controller at a time with the hardware utility but it would be great if you could. ( LOR that would be great! )

I have three controllers and I am trying to turn all of the lights on at the same time so that i can label, test, etc.  I am only able to get the lights to come on that are controlled by the first controller in line.  Any help would be appreciated.

Hi I have the commercial LOR 1602Wg3

How are you trying to turn all lights on? Hardware Editor? Sequence Editor? Running a show with an all-on sequence?

Are all the controllers connected together? Since you can get the first controller working, it would have a static (non-blinking) green (or red) status light. Do the status lights on the other controllers go static? If not, they are not connected correctly. I would check the network cables you are using.

It might help us if we knew what version of the software you are running, and your license level (Basic, Advanced, etc.)