Light-O-Rama Forums

Promblem

aesl1982

So I open sequence editor and I get a message says cannot change folder then the box says cannot find file or folder: c:\users\aesl1982\documents\lightorama\sequences. So I close the program out go to my file manager and get to light o Rama folder and click on sequences and there they are I double click from there and it pops up in the program. But some reason if I just open sequence editor and click file new it can't find anything

Yah it seems like I have to around it all to get it in the recent sextion. If I don't open the sequence editor and find the file and double click it. It brings everything up then stores it under recent. But isn't there a promblem if I get that error message every time I open sequence editor.

Combined with the problem you posted the other day, it would sound as if your copy of LOR didn't install properly. Something, somewhere, got mixed up.

I would suggest an uninstall and re-install.

But some reason if I just open sequence editor and click file new it can't find anything

Maybe I'm reading it wrong but...

When you click file "new", your not going to find anything. Your starting a new sequence. Not finding one.

Yah but it won't let me start a new one. That's the error msg that pops up. Someone recommended I Unistall and teinstall

Try running lorpost.exe, Lorpost.exe is included as part of the sw package. Navigate to your lightorama installation which is typically on the c drive under program files (x86), Lightorama, in that subdirectory you will find lorpost.exe. Run it and ask you where your files are located, then you will need to browse to the file locations and save. Hopefully that will solve your problem. If this doesn't make sense or you need help just post here or pm me and I will help where I can.

Cheers

Daryl B.