Light-O-Rama Forums

My Baby for this Year! Let It Be Christmas (Alan Jackson) 12 CCR Tree

xrays911

I had myself in major burn-out mode, but got back into it this year. I hope you like it

Edited by xrays911
  • Like 3

Very nice ...

I have to ask about the images...

Did you draw all the images seen? ... is there a tool that I have missed ...

I've created a few .. but NOTHING compared to what I just saw in yours....

Excellent work... glad we didn't lose the talent to the burn out...

Bob

Thank you Bob!

The sequence consists of many, many images which were all drawn by hand. Once I get into it there is just no stopping and it becomes very addictive. I pretty much could not sleep for several days because I had this all in my head and needed to get it out!!! ha ha ha!!

It's like creating a flip-book....image by image by image. There is just no end to what you can accomplish with this software, but time consuming for sure!!

Thanks again for the feedback!

Jill

Thanks for the post. It is something to make us all stop and go - yeah - I feel better now just from watching it. Thanks.

• Like 1

Great job Jill!

Glad you were able to get back to it.

There are definitely times when I just lack the motivation or creativity but it always comes back.

Neal

• Like 1

Jill,

I've created a few images .. Santa... a singing penguin (or so it looks from across the street .. ) ..

I'm really impressed with the cars... I should have paid more attention to Frogger when I was growing up ..

The road with the holly is reall cool ..

But the little angel singing .. That is awesome ..

maybe you could offer a little insight into how how to draw these figures?

Bob

Great job.  After you see a bunch of lights flashing to the music it is really good to see a good  interpretation of the song.  Tells a story even without the music but really visualizes the song.

Again great job 

Looks great!

Kids have banned me from doing country music though  :( . Do you have any other ones planned for this year?

Thanks! This is the only one I am adding this year. I have several I made last year and the year before and have purchased several others to bring me up to a total of 24 songs in the show. I have a wide array of Music as I like to try and have "something for everyone". This is my first country song. I had to add just one (there have been many requests). This one just seemed right.

Great job.  After you see a bunch of lights flashing to the music it is really good to see a good  interpretation of the song.  Tells a story even without the music but really visualizes the song.

Again great job 

Thank you for the great feedback!!

Jill,

I've created a few images .. Santa... a singing penguin (or so it looks from across the street .. ) ..

I'm really impressed with the cars... I should have paid more attention to Frogger when I was growing up ..

The road with the holly is reall cool ..

But the little angel singing .. That is awesome ..

maybe you could offer a little insight into how how to draw these figures?

Bob

Hi Bob,

I by no means feel I am an "expert" at this, but wanted to share how the angel was made with you and anyone else who is interested in doing this. Here is a quick video. Let me know if it does not make sense as I threw it together very quickly :)

Thanks for your quick video, nicely done. I'm learning SuperStar and every bit helps. 

Edited by mikejk67

Thanks for your quick video, nicely done. I'm learning SuperStar and every bit helps. 

You're very welcome. Good luck to you!

Jill,

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Thank you for the vid.

I think I'm getting the hang of it now .. and ..

once again .. Great job on the AJ song .. great song selection and excellent sequencing ..

Bob