Light-O-Rama Forums

New to LOR

Chubbz

Hello everyone.....I am new to this and have a couple of questions. Do pre made sequences made for 48 channels work on set ups that have more channels? I have 4 CCR's, 2 pumpkin faces and 8 RGB ribbons....will the downloadable sequences work with my set up? A quick thanks for anyone who can answer.

Sequences from the Light-O-Rama sequence store are not designed with CCR's and RGB devices in mind. You would want to program your own, or ask someone to share a sequence with you for the CCR/RGB devices.

* Okay, so technically speaking the sequences would work, sort of. Only parts of the CCR/RGB devices would come on, and it wouldn't look like anything you'd expect or want.

Thanks for your reply. I will definitely be doing my own..(eventually as I get comfortable with the program)...but given I am new to this and Halloween is rapidly approaching, I was hoping to get something pre done and ready to go...any good sites where I can find something?

Most of the sequences available out there for CCR's are for 12 CCR megatrees. You pay to get custom sequences done for you via holidaysequences.com but its probably too late this year for them. Your setup isn't in the standard types so I'm guessing only, that you'll need to do your own. You can do it but you need to get busy.

I have a very similar set up to you with 2- CTB16PC, 2 CCRs, 4 CCPs , 8 RGB dumb strips using a CMB24D RGB DC Controller and 4 singing trees. My set up has 2 networks. PM me If you are interested I could send you one of my sequences so you can test it out and see if you can easily modify it to your set up. let me know what songs you are looking for and I'll check my collection and see what I have. I do all my own sequences and Holidaycoro.com sell some of my singing face sequences. Include your email address. 

regards 

Kenny Jure

I have a very similar set up to you with 2- CTB16PC, 2 CCRs, 4 CCPs , 8 RGB dumb strips using a CMB24D RGB DC Controller and 4 singing trees. My set up has 2 networks. PM me If you are interested I could send you one of my sequences so you can test it out and see if you can easily modify it to your set up. let me know what songs you are looking for and I'll check my collection and see what I have. I do all my own sequences and Holidaycoro.com sell some of my singing face sequences. Include your email address. 

regards 

Kenny Jure

Silly question.....what does PM mean?