Light-O-Rama Forums

Vickerman C7 Wire Nativity

TheUltimate

Hi All,

A few years ago I was thinking about making a nativity scene the center of my display. After looking at how expensive the wire frames were ,and not being a big fan of blow molds, I decided to hold off. I had added the components to my Amazon wishlist just in case I changed my mind but had forgotten about them. Today UPS delivered 3 large boxes (luckily I decided to work from home today). A family member decided that my display did need a nativity so ordered the nativity, shepherd and sheep, and wise men. Now I'm figuring out how to use them in my display. Any thoughts or ideas on how you have used a nativity scene in your shows??? I am working on the Linus reciting Luke 2 which will be cool but not sure how to incorporate them into my other "non religious" Christmas songs.

Here is a picture of just the nativity

1172425-w400_zps593ef798.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Chad

I'm adding a 16 channel nativity to my display this year. While the nativity plays the other 128 channels will go static. Still just sequences so no video yet. Maybe in two to three weeks when I finish the last 7 frames I'll shoot one.

Chad: LOR has a sequence in the sequence store that is used just for Nativitys i use this sequence for my display and i love it.

Godney, what is the sequence called. I didn't see one that called that out or maybe you could send me the link.

It's in the section Christmas sequences you can modify and its called The Greatest Story Ever Told price is 10.00