Light-O-Rama Forums

What Dumb RGBs strings to buy for wrapping live trees

pigcorn

I want to be able to get the same look as the small white lights that I have used to traditionally wrap my live outdoor trees but I want to have them change colors (red, blue, green) all at once.

Thanks you

I would think the  same that you would use to wrap a dead tree. ;)   Sorry could not pass this up. Just leave a little slack so that when they get cold and shrink. That no stretching of the wires goes on.

• 2 weeks later...

This may be late, buy the supplier people use a lot here is on aliexpress known as Ray Wu, has these nodes that might work,

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DC12V-input-12mm-through-hole-LED-channel-letter-00pcs-a-string-with-green-wire/686996566.html

He sells these nodes and will custom make them to any wire spacing length you need. Prices are reasonable. I'm not sure of your looking for something smaller than 12mm, that might be a challenge.

I bought these, which are basically the some thing except for the wire color. If I had planned better, I would have ordered with custom spacing so I wouldn't have to cut and splice.