Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers and other good stuff for sale.

TheJackal

Due to projects that need to be done around the house ($$) and the lack of time I have :( , I need to sell the following items.

3 - CTB16PC boards - bought in April 2013, never used outdoors. Assembled by LOR with high power heat sinks. Home made dongles (SP2/SlideOn female plugs) will come with the boards, but no power cords. - $170ea, $190 with CG1500

3 - CableGuard CG1500 boxes for the boards. - Brand new - I would like to sell these together with the boards because I won't need them without the boards.

1 - USB 485 connector. I'll include it to the first controller sold, unless the buyer doesn't want/need it.

1 - Fail-Safe Model #CZH05B FM Transmitter - BNIB - I tried it out and it works just as it should. I'll throw in a 3ft 3.5mm male to male cable. SOLD

1 - Showtime MP3 Director Model LOR1602MP3 - I bought it used from a fellow LOR member, but never tested it. Comes with a 256MB SD Card $90 Director only, no controller.

1 - 50ft RJ45 cable - BNIB, never used $5, free if you buy 2 or 3 controllers

I also have a 8ft tree and a 3 foot tree. Both made from PVC and painted. Shipping would be cost prohibitive, so these are available only locally.

If you need pictures, I will be happy to post/send them. All prices do not include shipping, unless agreed upon by both parties. I can accept PayPal and checks/money orders would need to clear before I ship.

I will update this post when something is sold.

Edited by TheJackal

The 1602MP3 you mentioned. Is that the controller plus MP3 director? (Or just the Director) I would clarify that on your message.

The 1602MP3 you mentioned. Is that the controller plus MP3 director? (Or just the Director) I would clarify that on your message.

Director only. Thanks and done.

• 2 weeks later...

One item left:

1 - Showtime MP3 Director Model LOR1602MP3 - I bought it used from a fellow LOR member, but never tested it. Comes with a 256MB SD Card $90 Director only, no controller.

• 5 months later...
  • The topic was locked