Light-O-Rama Forums

6 CCR For Sale

bwhitehead

I have 6 lightly used CCR for sale. Only used them one time out in my display. Not going to incorporate them this year and don't need them taking up space.  They were enclosed in a waterproof enclosure however I pulled them out to sell.  The extension to the ribbons were extended so the wiring was cut and is now soldered and heat shrink back together like normal. All have been tested. All power supplies are above 12v. I do a double solder joint and how I do it is once I tin both side and solder the two wires back together I then take four strands of wire from another spare wire and wrap it around the soldered joint and then solder again. The wire will break before my solder joint does. Also alleviates cold solder joints  from my experience.  A little over kill probably but just the way I do all my solder joints.  

Selling for 150.00 plus shipping and PP fees. 

Send me a  message with email and I can send pictures or videos. 

Thanks

Brandon

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure he's just looking for confirmation that they do actually work...afterall they have been modified.

Sorry Guys haven't been on the computer much this past week. The last 3 are sold.