Light-O-Rama Forums

4-wire/conductor waterproof T Splitter

CLD Kevin

This time it was my fault  :P

I ordered the wrong type of waterproof cables for my personal supply. I have 60 of them (I hate when I mess up!)

4-wire/conductor 18AWG 'T' splitter

13.5mm

Notch type connector

Male x Female (middle) x Female config

Rubber o-ring

$2 ea

PM me with quantity and zip for shipping cost.

IMG_3626.JPGIMG_3627.JPG

Hi Kevin 

I have thought about getting some of these but I dont understand the addressing.  

How do the splitters work in the way of addressing pixels. Say the splitter is at the end of a string of 50 so where is Channel 51?

Why would you think those splitter have anything to do with addressing?  Did I miss something somewhere? 

If The splitter splits the data and power to pixels. What is the output side address? Do they share the same data or are they individualy addressesable?

Hi Kevin 

I have thought about getting some of these but I dont understand the addressing.  

How do the splitters work in the way of addressing pixels. Say the splitter is at the end of a string of 50 so where is Channel 51?

You wouldnt use it the way you described.

You would use this to split or tee for 4-wire items like dumb strips, strings, floods, ect. However, could you use for dmx items? Yes. Say you had several dmx devices like those small 3-ch modules. You could send power and dmx signal on the same 4-wire cable and use these to split off to each device. 

You will need matching 4-wire cable or pigtails to use with these.

• The topic was locked