Light-O-Rama Forums

GUI Standards

A10LM

I was just wondering why SuperStar does not use standard GUI interfaces?  I think most Windows users are used to a scroll bar on the bottom of the scenes to move left or right through the song, dragging the beginning or end of the scene to extend or shorten it, and dragging and dropping scenes with right clicks to get the Move / Copy menu, are they not?

Its a honest question, I'll give an honest answer. All of what you mention would be desirable features. I hope to put them in eventually, but it won't be this year. I chose the priorities of the features based on what I would want most if I were using the product, and in fact I do use the product. For this year, the main things I hope to get in are:

1) improvements to instant sequence to make it less blinky especially when used with visualizations

2) trees wrapped with RGB lights

3) a better way to merge exported sequences with main sequences

Brian,

I am in line with your priorities. Do you know if we will see "less blinky" this season?

Thanks

Chip

Hey Brian, I'm looking forward to the new things. I really like the instant sequence for 2-4 CCR's but I used it for my entire display on two short songs last year and they were a bit "blinky" but I didn't get any complaints so that's good. :P 

I loved your demo of the CCP's on your tree. Very cool!

Later,Al