Light-O-Rama Forums

The test works but show doesn't

Guest guest

Hello,

I ran my LORs last night and did pretty good. I tried running them today and it doesn't want to work the lights to the sequence (I must have slept last night). I ran a test and the lights blink, but when I try to run a sequence, there is nothing. I restarted everything, including the hardware and still nothing. Am I over looking something. I tried the help files but didn't see anything obvious. Any ideas?

Thanks, Tom

Santas Helper wrote:

I ran my LORs last night and did pretty good. I tried running them today and it doesn't want to work the lights to the sequence (I must have slept last night). I ran a test and the lights blink, but when I try to run a sequence, there is nothing. I restarted everything, including the hardware and still nothing. Am I over looking something. I tried the help files but didn't see anything obvious. Any ideas?

Most common problem: The Channels are not configured in the sequence. Click the "Channel 1" name and select "Change Channel Settings"... Then select Light-O-Rama Device (Probably Unit ID=01 (Depends on what you have it set to) and Circuit 1....

Once you have the channels setup you can save the Settings and reuse them using the Export / Import options under the Edit menu.

Other things to check:

Hardware Utility is stopped

Shows are Disabled on the control panel

Control Lights is selected in the Sequence Editor ( Look under the "Play" menu)

LightORama wrote:

Santas Helper wrote:

Most common problem: The Channels are not configured in the sequence. Click the "Channel 1" name and select "Change Channel Settings"... Then select Light-O-Rama Device (Probably Unit ID=01 (Depends on what you have it set to) and Circuit 1....

Once you have the channels setup you can save the Settings and reuse them using the Export / Import options under the Edit menu.

Other things to check:

Hardware Utility is stopped

Shows are Disabled on the control panel

Control Lights is selected in the Sequence Editor ( Look under the "Play" menu)

Hey Dan,

I configured the channels last night when I ran the sequences. I rechecked them and their still programmed.

Wait a minute.....

I just stopped the hardware and now everything is working. I don't remember doing that last night, but then again, I did get a little thirsty hooking everything up.

Dan, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!

THANKS AGAIN, Tom (gotta go take my LORs for a run)