Light-O-Rama Forums

Modifying from a 12 CCR Tree to a 13 CCR Tree

jimswinder

I want to add a 13th CCR to my 12 CCR tree...but don't want to have to redo all my sequences from scratch. Is there a way to "shift" all the events over one ribbon so they would be centered in the tree after adding the 13th CCR?

I want to add a 13th CCR to my 12 CCR tree...but don't want to have to redo all my sequences from scratch. Is there a way to "shift" all the events over one ribbon so they would be centered in the tree after adding the 13th CCR?

If you shift everything over one ribbon, then ribbon 1 would be blank.What you would want to do is expand the effects to utilize all 13 ribbons. I don't know of an easy way to do that. Maybe Brian will chime in with something.

Jim, one of the members on here created a utility that several of us are using. It's an aftermarket utility so it's not supported by LOR, but it works well. I am converting a 12 string tree to a 16 string tree when I use it. The neat thing is, it actually adds effects to fill up the other strings that are normally left blank as Don eluded to. It also centers images.

Cool little program. Give it a try. The utility can be found in this post: http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/30457-caffeines-superstar-utilities/?p=280520

Hope this helps. Oh, and to give credit where credit is due, Caffeine wrote the utility.

Edited by Ron Boyd

Thanks Ron...will try it out...sounds like just what I need as for the most part I just use my tree for animated things (Santa Claus, reindeer, etc) so just needed to center the animations to the tree and maybe add some more details...

I get an error message on one of my sequences:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application.

Conversion from string "normal" to type "integer" is not valid.