Light-O-Rama Forums

Opinions please

LarryDrumAZ

How can you be sure it's not the best?  I haven't seen where anyone else has done that particular song, and it looks pretty good to me.

How can you be sure it's not the best?  I haven't seen where anyone else has done that particular song, and it looks pretty good to me.

Coming from you, that means a lot.  Thanks George.

Pretty darn good sequence! I enjoy watching the sequences both to see the different styles and ways people do things and because it still seems unreal to me that other people are using my program to create some really cool sequences. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

tee totally awesome man  I only wished I knew how to let people see my sequences ive tried screen shots of all sorts and none seem to line up the video with the music   great job

tee totally awesome man  I only wished I knew how to let people see my sequences ive tried screen shots of all sorts and none seem to line up the video with the music   great job

Thanks John.  I use screencast-o-matic.  It is a free JAVA based recorder that records video and whatever sound you tell it.  It will use the sound directly from your sound card/driver for the video.  Fast, free and super easy.  I like seeing other sequences too, give me ideas of how everyone is using the program, since I'm a SS noob.

http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/

I'm sure it's not the best, but I'm looking for feedback on this.  It's the 1st sequence I've done with images.  What do you think?

Thanks,

Larry

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=ADB22937B6FCD3D!304&authkey=!AK9k9dUggMMlGwc&ithint=video%2c.avi

Looks very good.    

I wish I could get the hand of Superstar,  I think my mind thinks like the sequencer.

A newbie? It's great! I like the song as well!

What state are you in? Not Nevada I hope! LOL

Thanks!  No, not Nevada.  We are in Oklahoma.  Just did not change my User Name,

I must not have my setting right, because I don't hear any audio when I play the video link?

I don't know why.  It seems to work fine for everyone else.  In the lower right corner of the video is the volume control.  Also make sure your sound and speakers are on/turned up.

Can't hear your own video you made, I know when push come to shove and I can't fiqure it out,

I restart my computer and wahla!

Can't hear your own video you made, I know when push come to shove and I can't fiqure it out,

I restart my computer and wahla!

I'm not having the problem.  I can hear the audio just fine.  Just trying to help the guy.

Larry I was able to hear your sequence (video link) when I opened it up on another PC, you did a great job. 

Not sure why I still can't hear it on my main PC, I can hear music files on the PC and I can see and hear videos from Youtube just fine. It's just when I try to open and play the link from OneDrive on my main PC, not sure what the issue is. I'll figure it out in time.  

David Sayers   :)

• Like 1

Larry I was able to hear your sequence (video link) when I opened it up on another PC, you did a great job. 

Not sure why I still can't hear it on my main PC, I can hear music files on the PC and I can see and hear videos from Youtube just fine. It's just when I try to open and play the link from OneDrive on my main PC, not sure what the issue is. I'll figure it out in time.  

David Sayers   :)

Thanks David