Light-O-Rama Forums

Light em up...... Christmas edited version

plasmadrive

OK James Morris.. this is all your fault!  :P   Damn song is stuck in my head! :blink:

Thinkin about putting the "big ball" ( https://www.dropbox.com/sh/69l3gx4e3sew8x9/qTLFKYPFPh )

in the local light parade in Dec.

I am hoping they will let me lead the parade with this song  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/c9hx21pw4l8zk3u/iprBYf0Vui

and the ball, with a few other fun things.. Speakers blastin... ball flashin... Hats hattin... Generator gennin...  wavin our hands in the air pumping up the crowd. 

Imagine elves walking in front with elf hats sportin RGB pixels followin the rest of the lights via wireless? 

Could be fun!   :rolleyes::D

Waddya think?

Edited by plasmadrive

What's this "Thinking" word you speak of... don't you men well yea! I'm doing it!!!

Geez that ball could defiantly give some a seizer. Wow that sequence in white is bright lol. Very very cool

I think that would bring a ton of energy to the crowd and you'd get a great reaction.

Geez that ball could defiantly give some a seizer. Wow that sequence in white is bright lol. Very very cool

That was a test sequence I put together a year or so ago... I am thinking the "Light em up up" part will work with a similar flashing white and then using the fire effect from Xlights.. I will make the ball on fire! 

I think that would bring a ton of energy to the crowd and you'd get a great reaction.

That is what I am hoping for.. still haven't talked to the promoter of the parade yet.  I am thinking next week maybe.  If he won't put me in the front I am not sure it would work the way I want.. The idea is to pump em up for the rest of the parade.. which BTW is a bit timid.. that is what worries me. 

I will make the ball on fire! 

Just don't make it "Like A Wrecking Ball" :lol:

Just don't make it "Like A Wrecking Ball" :lol:

OK.. that is SOOOO WRONG even putting that up there... Ouch my ears!  :P:rolleyes:

So, Sunday night I am taking down the dropbox link cause I need the space. so if you want to download this cut please do by then.

Craig

• The topic was locked