Light-O-Rama Forums

Not in sync

olracs

It only happens on the bought songs. When my neighbor and me were running tests on the show early on I didn't experience this out of sync but later days of testing I noticed it would only start off sync of these songs. I check on my back up on my saved sequence's and the were correct. We download our show on the mp3 player sd memory card. I m a little baffled.

in audacity i "generated silence" for the amount of time it was off in LOR II...for example, one of my songs was .25 off so i added .25 seconds of silence at the begining and it now matches up perfectly

open the sequence in LOR II and see how 'off' it is...then open audacity (if you dont have it dl it) then click on generate at the top then click on silence...a window will pop up asking how much time you want to add (make sure the cursor is at the VERY beginning) if your song starts .25 seconds before the sequence then add .25 seconds to the song, export as a wav then go back into LOR II click on media and get the song...it should work then...i had 3 songs that were off and fixed them in less than 10 mintues total and works perfectly