Light-O-Rama Forums

Thoughts ideas

mpha9c

Hey guy I need some thoughts\ideas.. I am a newbie this year but love messing with stuff like this. Below is what I have using the visualizer.

My LOR System: 2 LOR 16Channel Controllers

So I have a total of 32 channels. 8 channels have been set aside as I will be purchasing the WOWLights Lighting Kit. This is of course for Halloween. Tell me what you think and your thoughts, of what I might be able to do different.

Also, Does anyone know if WOW Lights has a sale coming up? and the best place to purchase Purple and orange lights LED that aren't to expense

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0-tq1C2xl4uSk9adDZHU01RS28/edit?usp=sharing

What's the wowlights lighting kit that you're dedicating 8 ch to? I checked their site and I'm trying to figure out what you're referring to.

Looks like a good sequence but $80? 

I have bought a lot of stuff from them including my first sequences.. Good bunch...  But seems a bit steep for this program is that is all it is.

Its the Sequence and lights. Not really sure if it's the best price... It is the only one I have come across.. Any ideas would be great. Can I get a sequence that's already built for free out there and just get the lights separate?

mph9c you better check WOW LIGHTS again the sequence is $80.00 only the lightining kit with all the lights is $390.00 just so you know if you play the lighting and thunder sequence it will not play with any other audio

Dennis thanks for the correction.. I just looked again, your right I must have been looking at it to long. Hmm!!! I guess I'll have to come up with something else then..

• 5 weeks later...

i used to do a ton of lights as halloween is big for me. you can get free seqs or contact someone who trades or might just help you out. as for lights you have to constantly ck the web or wait an other month and halloween stuff will start hitting the shelves. walmart and sams have lights, but you can find them online. dont pay $80 for a seq, put that money toward a diy kit to make a new controller so you can look for more lights :) learn to program, just play with it, 16 chans is nothing to learn. everyone here will normally help you out. if yeah have trouble msg me.

• 2 months later...