Light-O-Rama Forums

NEED TO SELL EQUIPMENT

Jeni624

Due to some personal/family issues, we need to sell our LOR equipment.  Does anyone have any advice on how to go about doing this?  We have the mega tree, 2 arches, the shooting stars, the dancing mini trees, the santa face, 50 strobe lights and 4 controllers (16 channels each) and TON of strings of lights.  Everything is in working order as of this last Christmas season.  Please call me with any advice or concerns.  630-400-3113  - Marc

Hey Marc, I enjoyed our conversation today.  Here is the email again

RBeachBum31@aol.com

Talk soon...Marc-Anthony

Put some prices on your stuff and where you are at so that if we are close to you we could come pick it up.

Kind of interesting. Someone comes in here and with their 1st post. They are selling all of their stuff. How can this be? Can anyone vouch for this person?

Kind of interesting. Someone comes in here and with their 1st post. They are selling all of their stuff. How can this be? Can anyone vouch for this person?

I'd be willing to bet that the number of people on this forum is but a small slice of LORs actual business. That being the case, I'd imagine people new to the forums, but longtime LOR users, may want to sell their equipment.

As with any sale of used equipment, you'd want to proceed cautiously. Trust, but verify.

Hi Marc, any updates on your price lists?  Watched your videos, nicely done!  When your list is done, send me a copy of items and pricing.thanks again.....Marc-Anthony

RBeachBum31@aol.com

Hi Marc, any updates on your price lists?  Watched your videos, nicely done!  When your list is done, send me a copy of items and pricing.thanks again.....Marc-Anthony

RBeachBum31@aol.com

how did you find his videos.. its like your having a hidden conversation... this is a bit bizare..

Maybe not?? help us make sense if this is legit Marc- Anthony

His phone number is clearly posted. When I talked to him, he gave me the site on youtube. You are welcome to do the same.

His phone number is clearly posted. When I talked to him, he gave me the site on youtube. You are welcome to do the same.

Or for the benefit of the community so he doesn't get a dozen calls..you could point us in the direction of said videos?  

Or for the benefit of the community so he doesn't get a dozen calls..you could point us in the direction of said videos?  

YEP.. agreed... it seems like something is being hidden here.

The saga continues.....

Go to your you tube account and type in his screen name.

Sure enough...the video is consistent with what he is selling...my apologies 

how did you find his videos.. its like your having a hidden conversation... this is a bit bizare..

Maybe not?? help us make sense if this is legit Marc- Anthony

YEP.. agreed... it seems like something is being hidden here.

The saga continues.....

Awww!  Maybe he's just bashful   :(

Edited by gmac

I wish you guys would stop posting videos!

I keep clicking on them and wish it were closer to Christmas...

I just was to enjoy summertime first.

• 7 months later...

Do you still have the shooting stars? How many stars and what sizes?

Just FYI. This thread is 7 months old now. I'd be very surprised if the items are still for sale.

• The topic was locked