Light-O-Rama Forums

Newest Pink Floyd addition for 2014

George Simmons

Once again, I've edited the song down a bit strictly for the benefit of the casual or non-PF listeners.  My apologies to purists and avid PF fans everywhere.

Full-screen (or large player) viewing recommended.

Edited by George Simmons

Awesome, may not be that song, but I'm definitely adding something from Pink Floyd to my display this year.

• 2 weeks later...

George,

I don't care what they say...  Your choice of songs are great!

There are some days I just watch your Pink Floyd sequences and loose myself!

What nites and times do you play your Pink Floyd during Christmas?  

Edited by crackchecker

George,

I don't care what they say...  Your choice of songs are great!

There are some days I just watch your Pink Floyd sequences and loose myself!

What nites and times do you play your Pink Floyd during Christmas?

Thanks.  But I'll readily admit to lighting up a few clunker songs too.  Although we might disagree which ones those are...  ;)

PF has been my comfort music since DSOTM.  Lots of times when I'm sequencing and need a break, I'll sit back and watch a video or three.  It kind of clears a path through my brain so the sequencing ideas can get out again.  

Before Christmas I usually run three shows during the evening - I call them early, middle, and late.  Early show (5:30 - 7:30) is just kids stuff and Christmas.  Middle show (7:30 - 9:00) is where I include Wish You Were Here and this year either Any Colour or Another Brick.  Time gets added in the late show (9:00 - close) and Brain Damage/Eclipse is always the shutdown sequence.  After Christmas, I strip out all the Santa and Christmas specific stuff and have only one show that loops and has all of them in it.  I've thought about adding some kind of just Pink Floyd show when I have enough sequences to do it, but I'm not quite sure yet how I'd work that...

Edited by George Simmons
  • Like 2

• The topic was locked