Light-O-Rama Forums

Let There Be Light 12 CCR sequence

davensj

This is a 12 CCR sequence to "Let There Be light".

I used MS Expression to capture the screen. I'm still searching for a better screen capture program for smoother video.

Spot on Buddy.. Great Job and loved the music!!! Guess I need to fly out to Cali and learn how to do this LOL.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff and Blair!  I'll admit I'm not used to working with slow songs, LOL.  Although I love slow songs, it's just tougher to sequence :-D

Great song and sequence Dave. I do this sequence every year for my wife, she is the more spiritual one in our family. Song has great lyrics and pretty upbeat at the same time. Excellent job. The slower ones are much harder to sequence but you nailed this one.

Awe thanks Doug!! I got a few more request for an SS tutorial.  I'm ready for that Team Viewer.  It'll be better for me to do that instead of recording a video tutorial, LOL :-D

Another home run for Dave!  I am simply amazed at the way you make these sequences come to life with your work.  Thank you!

I cant wait to see the 16 string of this one. It will be the heat for sure Buddy..

Jeff

Hi Jeff,  I was just playing with the Caffeine software.  It does help alot.  It still needs a few adjustments, but it's a very good program :-)

Great Buddy. Post the 16 string after the tweak cause I got to do this song. Not sure yet how I can make it 84 nodes instead of 50.

Jeff

Way to rip it buddy.. Great job and a must have for my show.. I will work on getting it to fit the tree... LOL.. Thank again for such a fine sequence in SS.

Jeff

Hi Jeff! It was a slight challenge to get this on 16 CCR's.  It was great to have more room to work, I did add a few slight changes to this version, which I liked!  I want to practice on at least one 24 CCR sequence.  Just to see what I come up with :-D