Light-O-Rama Forums

THANK YOU DAN for LOR II

johnny christmas

just downloaded and installed it...tried it out on a song i already did and finished it in 10 MINUTES!!! originally took me 4 hours to do the song on 48 channels but with the auto sequencing it was a BREEZE! AND it came out 100 times better than what i did...im going to spend the next hour redoing my 30 minutes of music with LOR II

again...THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

RayNMesa wrote:

Ha , I just got done Taping out a new Sequence using LOR II >

:D

OK - watching that (although it's 2 minutes and 1 second of my life that I'll never get back) was almost as good as having LOR II this morning.

Thanks for the laughs. ...or perhaps future nightmares....not sure which it'll be yet.

I just hope I have it by next Thursday.

I have programmed my Turkey Fryer and all of the Thanksgiving dinner to be done with LOR2. Using its new features that are not available in LOR1.

If LOR2 is not out I guess my family will be going to McDonalds for our Thanksgiving Dinner.

PLEASE DAN HELP A FAMILY IN NEED, YOUR SIMPLE DONATION OF LOR2 WILL MAKE THIS FAMILYS THANKSGIVING A HAPPY ONE.....

(not affailated with Care and Share)

Don't forget, LOR2 will chill your beer ... it is the button next to the twinkle fade button. But you have to upgrade to the new firmware!

Happy programming,

T.

PS: McTurkey? McTurkey-on-a-Shingle? or would it be McSxxx-on-a-Shingle?