Light-O-Rama Forums

Lego - Everything is Awesome

jkroha

I am not sure I can pull it off, but after just seeing the new Lego movie, I think we need, we deserve, a dancing Lego Minifig design synced to the "Everything is Awesome" song!  If only Holiday Coro had one, but I need to try :)  Too bad I have no actual skills in art or design....   Figure just have a outline standing and one with arms and legs out sideways, heck in the movie they are supposed to jump from position to position....  Off to search images to print out and copy :)

If you have access to a projector, you can build your own. Simply find a picture of what you want, trace it onto a sheet of paper. Then remove the figure as you want to get the motion you want and trace it too.

Find a projector and throw it up on the sheet of coro.

Trace as required.

If you want, use paint pens to fill in the figure. I use the kind you get from michaels. It will not wash off or fade in sunlight.

After that, punch your lights in and you have a one of a kind figure that will bring joy to kids everywhere.

• Like 1

That is a great idea, thanks!  Asking friends on Facebook now to see if any have those old transfer projects, I found a good image I could print on transparency. 

Where ya at? You don't list a location on your profile.

I have an opaque projector, and also an over head projector. 

Can't guarantee my opaque projector won't set your book on fire though...

Outside Dallas, but thanks for the offer, looks like I got a bite on Facebook already, retired teacher that is a Mom of a friend who stole one from a school..... social networks have weirdly wide hooks :)