Light-O-Rama Forums

Make it stop...

Guest guest

I don't own a single LOR controller yet but I cannot stop playing with the software.

I am up to 96 channels (:shock: wait 'till the wife finds out :shock:) with no end in site.

Dan, you gotta fix that order button. I want to see flashing lights, not flashing squares :laughing:

Eric R wrote:

I don't own a single LOR controller yet but I cannot stop playing with the software.
I am up to 96 channels (:shock: wait 'till the wife finds out :shock:) with no end in site.
Dan, you gotta fix that order button. I want to see flashing lights, not flashing squares :laughing:

Ahhhhhhh you have seen into my master plan:devil:.... Let them all play with the software and add channel after channel after channel until the time is just right!!! :P:)

Truthfully now, I would love to be in a position to get those order buttons turned back on! It stinks!

Same here, I have the bug. Bought the software, set it up for 32 channels and already have one sequence done and started on the second one. Today, I picked up 10 tomato cages to build ten mini trees. I built a 16 strand 10' mega tree and used it this last Christmas just static. I wil have 17 channels on the mega tree, 10 mini trees, 4 sections on the house roof, and prolly use the last one for a string of lights out front, kinda like a fence. I can already vision using more channels, but trying to keep it to 32 for the first year. Already have the Belkin modded and ready to run. Having a hard time waiting until April to get the boxes "in hand" LOL.
James

LightORama wrote:

Ahhhhhhh you have seen into my master plan:devil:

I'm good with your master plan. I hope it works wonderfully for you. I have been reading post after post and if anyone in this business deserves to be successful, you're the guy. Everyone here has sold me on your product, your business ethics, and your customer service.

I also bought the software. I have also become addicted to programming little multicolored squares. And, will also join in the rush for hardware when it becomes available. I pooled all my hobby $$$ and have just enough for 96 channels of the hobbyist boards at full price. As for the sale: Sale Schmale! I don't even care to wait 'til April. Besides, I've already told everyone I'm going to do it, so that kind of locks me in to it doens't it?

I've already bought up every mini and LED light I could find @ 75% off. I've found great ideas for decorations here on PC. I'm chomping at the bit for hardware, and winter 2006/7 to get here. Man, I never thought I'd be in the mood for WINTER?!?

That's pretty impressive Dan, you really do have a power over us...

Jeff