Light-O-Rama Forums

Any Colour You Like

George Simmons

While I'm waiting for a life to get here, I'm still working on songs for 2014. I've wanted to do this one for a few years and now with the CCB trees (and more this year) it seems like the right time. (I've even edited the song down a bit to keep non- Pink Floyd fans awake.) For best color rendition - such as it is - click on the watch on you tube button and then use the large player option.

Edited by George Simmons
  • Like 1

Wow. Amazing as always. Instant sequencer, right? :)

Sorry, George. Couldn't resist.

Edited by Aaron Maue
  • Like 2

Very nice George. I see that you are getting the hang of that instant sequence thing. B)

Just remember the more you use it the better you will get at it.

BTW when that life that you are waiting for gets there please let us know. :D

Thanks guys. Glad you like it. Wish I could say the same about Sharon. She's one of those drive-by fans when it comes to PF. The face she makes always slays me when she hears a song she likes in the garage, and asks me what it is, and I tell her it's Pink Floyd. I sure do love that woman...

Edited by George Simmons

I think you need to move West with that style of sequencing... To the Rockies... or many be Seattle...

I need to find a bag of potato chips after watching that, maybe some brownies too.

• Like 1

Yeah I hear you. We traveled to Colorado last year hoping to scratch one more thing off my bucket list. One year too soon, as it turned out. We almost made it to Wash, but got sidetracked by Glacier Nat Park. We had unfinished business in CO, especially with the fires, so who knows? We're still debating what direction to travel this year.

George,

Being a super PF fan, I LOVE IT!!!

Being a super fan of your display, I LOVE IT!!!

Thank you for sharing and it's a good thing you and Sharon can meet in the middle.

My wife Carol meets me in the middle with some of my music/sequences, sometimes with a little nudge :).

BUT she too is a PF fan. :D

Great job!!!

• The topic was locked