Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Auction Sandevice E682 with 5v PS in enclosure

robo

As stated Auctioning a working Sandevice e682 with 5v PS in a weatherproof enclosure. I'll end the auction on here at 12pm East coast time on Monday after the Super Bowl. Bids will include shipping in the conus. Highest bidder posted to this thread before 12 pm gets it. Let add some excitement during our down time. Goodluck all!

post-10465-0-37336500-1391117505_thumb.j

Edited by robo

I'll get some pictures as soon as I get home. No pixel, just the power cord for the power supply and connecting wires to the e682 power input. As a bonus if payment is made by 3pm on Monday, I will ship that same day.

PS Ralph bid of $175 does not count since it doesn't fit his description. But Ralph please feel free to bid again now that the facts are known.

Edited by robo

PS Ralph bid of $175 does not count since it doesn't fit his description. But Ralph please feel free to bid again now that the facts are known.

Thank you for the info.

Wow I need to start buying kits, building them, and selling them off.  These things apparently have great resale value!  :)

I dunno Tim, it seems like a reasonable deal to me.

Pre-built 682 = $180

Kit 682 = $109

The one offered for sale includes power supply and case, so, lets say 30 for ps and 10 for case.

So, 109+30+10= $149

That doesn't include the $9 you pay to get the kit from sandevices, and the solder used, and your time.

So... It would be hard to make money doing it! :)

But I do like how most equipment holds good resale value.

Edited by jlowe

I dunno Tim, it seems like a reasonable deal to me. Pre-built 682 = $180 Kit 682 = $109 The one offered for sale includes power supply and case, so, lets say 30 for ps and 10 for case. So, 109+30+10= $149 That doesn't include the $9 you pay to get the kit from sandevices, and the solder used, and your time. So... It would be hard to make money doing it! :) But I do like how most equipment holds good resale value.

Never said it was a bad deal...  just not a shocking bargain either ;)

The LOR Forums aren't really a place to be holding auctions of equipment. You could ask people to PM you a price, or list the price outright and see if it sells.