Light-O-Rama Forums

Incandescent spare bulbs - free

Randy

Cleaning out things again as the display gets put away for the year...

I have a paper grocery bag full of spare incandescent bulbs (mostly minilight bulbs), all different colors...There are a lot of spare bulbs in this collection...Some came with strings and some came directly from the store. There's even some C7 incandescent bulbs as well from Action Lighting...

Since I don't use many incandescent bulbs any longer, I'd like to get rid of these...If you still use these type of bulbs in your display, this is a great collection of bulbs to have in your repair kit.  Some are 2.5 volt bulbs, and some are 3.5 volt bulbs.  There are even a few clear 12 volt bulbs...

I'd be willing to pack these up and ship them to anyone in the group who needs them...No charge for the bulbs....However, if you're feeling charitable about the cost of the bulbs and the shipping and handling, it would be great if you wanted to make a small donation to our local Autism charity cause.  Again, completely optional....Just thought I'd mention it...

The link to the page is here and you can read about our Christmas project with them...
http://www.nfar.org/news/nfar-news/giving-2013-voice.html

Thanks very much....Please send me a PM if you would have an interest....

Randy

post-30-0-20948200-1390881956_thumb.jpg

• The topic was locked