Light-O-Rama Forums

OK.. it is official.....

plasmadrive

Wished you lived closer, cause no way in hell you will get me in CA.

Whats wrong with CA?? Other than everything overpriced. Can't beat the weather.

Tell your neighbor you are taking it in a new direction. That your application for the Great Christmas Light Fight was accepted and you'll start installing and running your lights in August.

He stared down at Plasmavilla! The Neighbor Grinch popped his eyes!Then he shook! What he saw was a shocking surprise!Every Neighbor down in Plasmavilla, the tall and the small,Was singing! With thousands of pixels and all!He HADN'T stopped Christmas from coming! IT CAME!Somehow or other, it came just the same!

NICE! 

Thank you all..   I am still a bit apprehensive... but forward we must go...

I appreciate all the support! 

Wished you lived closer, cause no way in hell you will get me in CA. So, if you lived closer. I would be in the front of the line signing up to help with traffic and display vandalism watch with a baseball bat.

Glad to see ya hanging around.

Thanks Max.. I appreciate the thought

As Spock said...

"the needs of the many outweigh the need of the few, or the one."

Many need you. One does not.

I, for one, am glad you're staying!

tj

THanks TJ

AWESOME!..... wait, so it's official you are turning down my offer of $1 for everything delivered and setup?

Papa

LOL.. it was tempting! 

smiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gif

This made me laugh big time!   LOL

Well I dont know you and im not sure if ive ever seen your work but I remember seeing the thread about quitting. Im glad youre sticking with it....f the Neighbors!

Thanks..

If you are interested.. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cn2whj2y0rrpyjv/MTPKv4H4nz

I found out that if you download from Dropbox and play videos local rather than play them right from Dropbox.. they will look way better.  These are just 4 camera angles that were stuck together.  Further editing will come in the future.. but here you go..

Glad to here that your neighbor hasn't ran you off. I don't know what has happened in CA. and the Sacramento area. I used to live on what was Folsum Blvd. and went to Hiraim Johnson High. The last time I was there was over 30 years ago and noticed a big change. Sorry, but I couldn't live there now. Got too used to the Midwest. But, I guess you can find Scrooge anyplace. Best of luck.

Thanks..

If you are interested.. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cn2whj2y0rrpyjv/MTPKv4H4nz

I found out that if you download from Dropbox and play videos local rather than play them right from Dropbox.. they will look way better.  These are just 4 camera angles that were stuck together.  Further editing will come in the future.. but here you go..

Seriously.... that first video... (Christmas time again) that is your show ?  OMG !  do I have some catching up to do....... :)

Greg

Seriously.... that first video... (Christmas time again) that is your show ?  OMG !  do I have some catching up to do....... :)

Greg

Hi Greg, 

Got your message, thank you..

Yes that is my display.. This was my third year doing automation. 

As a matter of fact, that particular song, which is by the Back Street Boys, was written and produced for the BSB by my nephew!  Very proud of that boy!   Morgan Taylor Reid.

Good for you 

............  I have changed my mind.  So many people telling me, emailing me, blogging me not to stop... I was starting to reconsider...

Good for you!

When I heard that you were throwing in the towel and selling everything, it made me almost want to cry. I can only imagine how mad it would make me if I had put as much time, effort and money in a project like this as you did, only to have a neighbor, forced me to quit.

• The topic was locked