Light-O-Rama Forums

God Bless the USA

davensj

I wish I had the money to do a CCR tree, that sequence would be so worth purchasing!  Well done, love your other work too BTW.

STOP!     You do such quality work that I want to keep buying each sequence you send out, but I'm broke from Christmas!       LOL.

Another great job Dave!     You have quite a talent.           I had to stand at attention to watch this one.     :)

David  is at it again Boys!!  How do you sequence so fast, and do such a great job?  By Christmas you will be rich!  Great way to pay for the hobby.  Well awesome job David!!!  Keep it up, and I'm looking forward to see more!!

Hi Carlos,

Thanks buddy!  Right now I'm working on a few songs for some friends.  Last night I did a test sequence for an 18 second lullaby song.  Check your email, but it's nothing spectacular.... YET :-D

Great Job Dave like always.  Wish I was not building props right now. I want to see them on my pixel tree so bad. You did a great job on this one to. I would like to see you do Dreams of Fireflies.. LOL .. Different beat to what you have been doing all music on this one.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, hmm, Dreams of Fireflies.... Another Jeff challenge?? LOL!!! The version I heard was from TSO (I think) is that the one you're talking about?  I do like that song!  I have a few sequences I need to complete before I can start that one.  But, be on the lookout for it :-D

You certainly have a unique talent getting the resolution in SS.  I'll keep watching and sure look forward to Dreams of Fireflies.  This is just great work!