Light-O-Rama Forums

Continuous colour change for CMB24D

grimreper

I have just bought a set of 8 RGB floods and a CMB24D. I want to use them in the back yard, around my pool area, as mood lighting. Would any 1 have a sequence available that can be uploaded to this controller that would allow me to run it stand alone. I just want the floods to run about have brightness, and continually change colour whilst they are on.

All I did for this is I sequenced one CH of the floods then copied and pasted multiple rows down my channels and my floods did exactly what you wanted. Just sequence a minute or 2 and then just play it on a continueous loop. I also used the same technique for my CCP sign as I wanted it to just be controlled like a dumb sign. Once you have your sequence created it's easy to upload it via the hardware utility. Finally someone farther north than me!

Edited by oilmoney

Thanks for the Info, I am new to this. Close to Bali, great for long weeks, but the monsoon has set in and it's either stinking hot or soaking wet, sometimes both at the same time.. I plan on buying another set of the floods this year, to go with the CCR's and Star I have already bought.  Hopefully, with Light-o-Rama, I will be able to bring a good Xmas light show to Darwin this year. Do you know if the revival light controllers work with the Light-o-rama controllers?

Edited by grimreper

I started with just one set of 8 10w floods, next year I'm going to expand to 24 or 32. I want to be able to run chases and other effects across the house and dedicate 4 or 6 lights facing away from the house to flash the crowd. No idea about the revival controllers, I'm sure if you post that question in the forums someone on here will have an answer for you.