Light-O-Rama Forums

Trying to find at a price that doesn't break the bank....

kiplorenzo

Helllo,

So I an looking to purchase LED Net Lights M5 Wide Angle in Red Green and Blue (each color as a set). The challenge I am finding is the prices...

I have seen Net lights as high as 45.00 for 1 string! If anyone has a site (I don't care for the fairy light styles and the larger M5's would mean a lot of replacement.)

that they know of that has a better price, please post.

thank you

What do you mean by the larger M5 would mean a lot of replacement. Is this cause you have a lot of the M5 wide angles already? Kip are you aware that many of the vendors that most of us use are having what they call their Pre Buy sales? They are giving us a discount cause we are ordering in advance of their ordering from China. And giving them half of the money upfront. But the savings are good. So, check out the different vendors that sell Christmas lights. I am a CDI fan myself, other prefer some of the other vendors.

HI Guys,

thank you for the info.. I had not seen Christmas LED's site.  So the challenge I think here is the bulb I am using: ES-NET105OR_AutoGenImg_Small.jpg

These show up there as Energy Star bulbs...and there is a cost difference. I'll keep my eyes peeled... the Deck that I have these on will drive me to bankruptcy..20 sets for each color.... ROFL

Kip

P.S. I've really had a tough time finding Net lights in the above bulb. :)

Edited by kiplorenzo

I find that Dome Style LEDs put out more light.

They kind of magnify the light and place a bright ring where ever the LED is pointed.

The one in your picture makes more of a pin point in my experience.

I go after these:

$(KGrHqJ,!owFCqG6O5YsBQ8DpbRfng~~60_57.J

I get mine from creativedisplays.com and love them. A little while left on their preorder sale

I get mine from creativedisplays.com and love them. A little while left on their preorder sale

A few years back I bought the rolls of Members Mark LED's at SAMS, they are great lights, but don't come in individual colors...there are 250 lights per roll, I have 5 trees and 13 rolls...

to try to change those to string lights, especially at 35 a set... I'm looking for 125 lights or atleast 70 per set.

Found some places where the prices don't break the bank, but I just dont' have the budget as christmas ate it.. I wish some of the vendors would look at sales in March... Everyone's Tax return comes in!

Kip

• The topic was locked