Light-O-Rama Forums

6804's

Jeff Messer

Looking for 6 working - 6804's if you are not using them. Send me a message or just reply here.

Jeff

What? Jim not producing them any more? Or just out of stock at this time? I got one and using it. Great little board for a small element of your display. Using mine for 4 arches and two fire sticks and it is a perfect fit for the job..

What? Jim not producing them any more?

I hope they did not stop production of them.  I need one more for 2014 to go along with my other 2 and a 682. But that will probably increase as i see things that can be done with pixels.

Edited by KStatefan

He still has them listed just checking outside to see if anyone had them for sale. I need to ramp up one side of the yard as it looks a little dark if you know what I mean. LOL

Jeff

I was on his site today...seems like they have them in stock...perhaps Jeff would just like a little discount and trying to help out the community by buying something from someone who isn't using them anymore

That's my plan as of right now. I see many getting out of the shows on here so wanted to test the waters before I pull the string. I need 6 of them for this years show. I will give it another week before I buy them new. I cant wait to long as I am building the props now. LOL

Jeff

• The topic was locked