Light-O-Rama Forums

Meeting in Sacramento part II

plasmadrive

For those that are coming to the meeting on the 17th in Old Sacramento, I have a few special goodies.. but you to be at the meeting to get them.

PM me if you are coming and are interested.  I will have the list together by tomorrow of what I will be bringing.. some of it is surplus to my needs and I have too much of whatever "IT" may be..   :P

Here are a couple of meeting only specials.  You have to let me know in advance that you want them and how many.  I accept cash only.  

The RED LED sign board has no processor so you would need to make your own control.  The power supply is there.  These were made for a southern California theme park but I am guessing never used since they look brand new.  I have a few of these I will sell to meeting goers for $25 each. 

Brand new 24vdc 240watt power supplies that are UL recognized and have an actual IP66 rated. They will be $35 each instead of the $45 I am offering them for on the blogs.  If you buy a box of 5 supplies you can have them for $30 each.  (I used these supplies on my Plasma Icicles).  They also have a data board that accepts DMX in and outputs RGB but only at data levels.  I am selling them as power supplies only and I have no support for the data board.  (Schematic for the data board will most likely be available at some point, but no guarantee)

Devicenet style male chassis connectors.  Brand new.  $2 each in lots of 10. These are rated at 12 amps.  I am guessing I have about 100 of them.

40" 5 conductor Devicenet style cables.  $4 each.  (Brad connectivity)

I will only bringing those items listed above if someone PMs me, tells me they want to buy them and requests me to bring them.  I will have to know by Thur the 16th.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nqex8nyb4gqycvs/Ww7UmuOoKN

I may add more as we go.. just depends on the time available between now and then. 

Today and tomorrow is the last chance to speak up if you want me to bring any of those items that I have listed for the meeting special.   I am not inclined to bring extras "just in case". 

Too much to haul around in case they don't sell.  Sorry but the sale stuff is a one shot deal for this meeting only. 

Cya all there.

Craig

• The topic was locked