Light-O-Rama Forums

Quick Video Of Our 2013 Show

christmasguru7

Here is ONE of the SEVENTEEN songs that were featured in our 2013 Light Show..

Complete with 72,000 LED Lights

96 Light O Rama Channels

1 Chauvet RGB Professional Fog Machine

2 Chauvet RGB intimidators

2 Chauvet Super Spot Lights.

Hope you enjoy the show, there will be many more to come.. We are currently in the editing stage!

Happy New Year, Fellow Light Lunatics ;)

Really nice tracking shots of a great display. How are you getting the tracking so smooth

We are just using an HD/3D Sony Video Camera, & driving as slow & as smooth back & forth along the road! Glad you enjoy our show! This is our first year using LOR. Looking to go much larger next Christmas!

Great Show and Video - I'm interested in your experience of running the Chauvet gear with LOR.  Last year was my first with LOR and this year I wanted to run one of their RGB foggers - www.chauvetlighting.com/geyser-rgb.html - had you seen these and what made you choose the Chauvet products that you did

Any information would be appreciated

Cheers

Scott

• Like 1

The Chauvet products worked wonderful with my LOR set up... Aside from the fogger, the one you posted a link to, is the one we used I believe.. & you cannot use it on a channel.. Because when it's unplugged & plugged in (like LOR does) there is a 4 minute heat up time! Next year we are going to buy a dmx controller to use with the chauvet products.. Just to make things go a little smoother..

& honestly, the only reason we chose the products we did.. Was be cause they were the best of the best, & we spared no expense. As this was out first year doing LOR.

Thanks everyone for all the love (:.

Great Show and Video - I'm interested in your experience of running the Chauvet gear with LOR. Last year was my first with LOR and this year I wanted to run one of their RGB foggers - www.chauvetlighting.com/geyser-rgb.html - had you seen these and what made you choose the Chauvet products that you did

Any information would be appreciated

Cheers

Scott

Send me a pm if you'd like & I can give you more details on the products we used, & how they worked. Again, this was our firs year.. & although I think the show turned out GREAT! We are still learning! Hopefully next year is bigger & better :D

• Like 1

The RGB geyser is awesome, I want one now. 

Quick question though, being that there's snow on the ground and your in Canada, did you have any problems with this being out in the cold and freezing? That would be my only concern.

I think I may need to convince the wife that I need one.

• The topic was locked