Light-O-Rama Forums

Selling everything

kennyz06

I'm selling everything in my show.  Lots of the items have already been claimed, but I still have plenty of LOR CTB16PC controllers with enclosures and cords available.  Asking 200 each for them.  I have abotu 14 of them.  I also have about 30 Green 50ft 16ga extension cords (15.00 each) and about 30 orange 50ft 16ga cords with the male end cut off (10.00 ea).

Let me know if there is any interest!  My other thread has more specifics on items, but I wanted to keep this more on topic with LOR related things.

As for why I am selling everything, it is to start a family.  My wife and I have had issues having children, so we went down the route of invitro.  It has been VERY expensive so far.  We can use this money to help offset some of the costs of it.

Kenny

I could be interested in four controllers, but I have to recoup the money santa clause stole from me first.

Good luck Kenny!  My wife and I went through the invitro process twice and have two beautiful girls. (not twins LOL).  Keep your head up as I know how difficult it can be.  A lot of emotions and a lot of shots =).

I too have to recoop from Christmas but I will hit you up later to see if you still have any controllers left.

First of all, best of luck in starting a family.  There's nothing like it.  I've got 3 little ones, including a set of twins.  Yes, it puts a big damper on the budget for hobbies...not to mention time.  But I'll bet having kids will also rekindle your passion for doing these lights.  My kids reaction makes all the hard work I do on my display worth it, even if not one single car stops to see the lights.

Anyway, what other thread are you refering to regarding other stuff for sale?

The other thread was http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/24533-this-years-show-with-new-features-and-4000-more-channels/page-3

I have a bunch of stuff left though.  Controllers, light poles, cable (misc pieces), lights (red green and clear) and mini trees.

I also have a TON of 50ft extension cords, green in color.

I have pixel tree(s) as well.... like always :)

Thanks!

Kenny

Anyone want some SPT2 cheap?  It's about 2000 feet, but cut into all different size pieces....  Asking 80.00obo for ALL of it.  Local pickup ONLY

The lights would be 142.50, so say 140.  Shipping would probably be like 20-25.  You can just paypal me the actual shipping costs once ive shipped them.

Kenny

• 4 weeks later...

I still have a ton of incandescent minis as well as C9s.  I also have the mini trees and LED icicle lights left!  I need this stuff sold asap!

Good luck Kenny! My wife and I tried for a while gave up and figured we would try the old fashion way. Get buzzed up and sure enough it worked. I wish you well and hope you can someday return to a show that amazes your child!