Light-O-Rama Forums

Finally uploaded a musical sequence worth watching!

tbetgeorge

Hey everyone! I finally uploaded a sequence this morning of my second song of 7. I'm clearly not as good of a videographer as a musician, but here it is - with the instruments actually playing the notes this time :)

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Excellent sequencing work !!  You have thought out every musical note and translated it to the lights you have to work with on your house.  Bravo!!   We will have to come visit your house next season as you are not too far from where we live.  Keep up the Great work !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really awesome! I'm going to check your notes on my piano  :D

Seriously though, I love the spot lights but i am worried about my neighbors directly across the street. Did you have any issues like that or do they not shine so brightly after a distance?

• 3 weeks later...

Really awesome! I'm going to check your notes on my piano  :D

Seriously though, I love the spot lights but i am worried about my neighbors directly across the street. Did you have any issues like that or do they not shine so brightly after a distance?

He was supportive. He basically told me, whatever color my house is at the moment is the color inside his living room even with the blinds down, ha! 

• 4 weeks later...

That's your house?

I'm a huge fan of your show ... stumbled on it when I was researching getting singing faces and I fell in love with your music display - I have no idea how you did it but kudos ... it's one of my favourites out there on youtube! :D

*total fangirl moment* ;)

• Like 1

• The topic was locked