Light-O-Rama Forums

Our "stuck in the past" 2013 display.

JeffF

Since we still enjoy incandescent lights and simple things like arches, megatrees, and minitrees... our display hasn't changed much in the past 6 years except for adding a few items each year.

Here's the only new song for this year... (thanks to LightsforRiley.com for sharing)

It's a little different from most of our other sequences in that it doesn't have all, or mostly all the lights going at once... but we still like it. :)

And here are some other videos from this year... enjoy!

http://vimeo.com/album/2658201

Doah!!!  Wrong video!!! :(  Really disliking the lack of the edit button here...

The above video is something I was working on and stopped due to HATING it!  Figures I'd post it here...

Here is the one I meant to post...

Enjoy!

Alright... guess these forums can't handle the custom name link on Vimeo... let's try this...

BRING BACK THE EDIT BUTTON!!!  If for no other reason... idiots like myself need it to not look soo stoopid. :)

Fantastic Job with your sequencing and layout Jeff.  But, I have to ask.  How did you make those three snaking poles?  I haven't seen those before and they were great !!   I also really liked the Sarajevo sequence effects with your fades that made props appear to have tails. 

I have to say I'm a big incandescent fan, love the look way more then LED's. They look like Christmas did when I was a kid, and that's what I like better. Looks great! Like the candy can spinners, that's actually one of my offseason projects, think it would be something the kids would love

• Like 1

Ya know.....I love our older stuff. The new shows are starting to look like "light shows" and not "Christmas Displays". I love yours!

Yay! There is the other "Merry Christmas" Sign.(I contacted you a few years ago to have one sent to my house too!)

There is something very classic about your display. Don't change anything! It's just beautiful! Love every aspect of your display, the only thing I'd change is my proximity to it, so I could come and see it in person.

-Evan

Here, can you move that display ??? Bring it here please, as it beats the heck out of mine....... AWESOME !

Greg

Your display is beautiful just like it is!   Unfortunately I have apparently used up my like quota for the day lol   I am an incandescent kind of person too, we try to add something every year, hate to think of starting all over. 

• The topic was locked