Light-O-Rama Forums

Many Thanks & The Results

sticks4legs

Finally got around to posting a video of the first run.  Only 14 channels by the time I was done but seeing that I started sequencing on the 13th of November and my first controller didn't arrive until the 20th of Nov. I think I did alright.

A big thanks to those that answered questions and had a wealth of info for me to search through.  The family is regular Disney visitors so I couldn't resist.

http://youtu.be/vb10g-cah3o

Sorry for the poor quality, recording devices and Canadian winters don't get along too well.

Already looking forward to next year.

I'll take any constructive criticism

• Like 1

I like it! I know your mind is already spinning with ideas for next year. Liimited yard space makes for a challenge but in this hobby, there is no right and wrong. Its all what you can imagine and create.

I think you did an awsome job for such a short time frame, and space constraints next year and 16 channels later I think you will be hooked as we all are. Happy Holidays. May your creations give you as much enjoyment as your neighborhood.

Thanks, if I get around to it I will try and video some of the other sequences.  If it wasn't for people sharing sequences I would have been a little more lost.  While I didn't use any as a complete show it was quick to see patterns, plans and tricks

May I ask what to some will be a dumb/newbie question.  How are you getting the sound for your video?  Are you in your car or using loud speakers?

I'm actually just using an old set of amplified Dell computer speakers. To be honest I can't believe they have made it through Canadian temperatures and still work.