Light-O-Rama Forums

finally ordered some lights for next year!

bhunt240

already planning for next year i just placed a decent size order to convert all my already blue leds on my house and add green and red to have 3 colors on the roof 6" spacing and i already built the ideas i had for mounting them to the ridge line so next year the whole roof will be outlined with all 3 colors as will the door and windows, and the wife wanted me to do the arches for next year in purple so thats what i ordered :) all commercial sealed full wave LED's cant wait to see them in action next year!

2013 = 4,700 LED's, 32 channels

2014 = 13,600+ LED's 112 channels (not counting if i decide to do a mega tree) <-- wife wants one  ;)

Sounds like you have the right Idea  starting so early. Did you happen to find a great deal on the LED's or did you just order. I need a few for next year and was just waiting for sales to start. Roughly 1600 M6 Blue LED's (100ct) is what I will be watching for. I will be adding four arches next year. And maybe two singing Christmas trees.

That was my thinking as well NEWT.  I haven't seen any pre-season sales posted yet.  Usually there's quite a difference - a huge difference really - in prices this week for instance compared to two or three weeks from now.

i didnt want to wait and possibly not have some of the items i wanted so i went ahead and bought the LEDs from HLE they started their pre sale today but im waiting on the controllers

and if they do go on sale ill snag up more C6s to build a mega tree

Is it just me or does that page say "sale ends February 2013" shipping by summer 2013.

Did your order go through for that pricing?

It does say that but pricing is discounted, I just double checked my previous orders from last year.  Must be a little typing oopsie, I'm sure he means 2014.  I've been really happy with the lights they sell, good vendor to deal with.

It does say that but pricing is discounted, I just double checked my previous orders from last year. Must be a little typing oopsie, I'm sure he means 2014. I've been really happy with the lights they sell, good vendor to deal with.

Yeah im sure its just a typing mis hap but they emailed me and told me when the sale started and yes my order went through on those prices and I also saved an extra 2% total for paying in whole up front

• 2 weeks later...

I also have been asked by the wife to do lights around windows but we need to replace the C9 Red bulbs (365 bulbs) on the ridges of our house first then figure out to hang lites around the windows...Seems our Texas sunshine hates Red, turns them pink then to white...Can I ask who has the best pricing for replacement C9 (not LEDs) ? And should I go with the triple coating ? Thanks Folks