Light-O-Rama Forums

Setting brightness to single channel(s) on completed sequence

Al Saunders

Hi everyone,

Hope all shows are going well. Mine is doing good but I searched for what I'm asking but not finding the answer. I would like to dim down a few of my channels due to them being new pro grade full wave LED's. The reason is the two mini trees on my one side is lighting up my neighbors house. Each tree has 560 lights on them! They look great but I can see shades of color on their house. They are great neighbors and haven't complained just mentioned this year's show is brighter.

Is there a way to set the intensity of a channel in a sequence already done? Or is there a way in the channel config? I know I can limit the whole controller in HWU but that same controller is using some incans and I need them at full 100%. So I want to keep all the effects that are in the sequence like fades, trinkles, etc. but limit the max each will go to. I am thinking 80%. In other words instead of a fade from 0 to 100 it would be 0 to 80% but without redoing every sequence. I'd like to be able to select row and set the max output to be 75%-80%. 

Any thoughts and advice will be appreciated.

Thanks and Merry Christmas,

Al

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but No, there is no option in the SE to just reduce the entire channel at once without setting the intensity, then MANUALLY going over every cell, if you tried to do it by just selecting 50% say and copy that over those cells, if you have any special effects along the cells, they would be overwritten

Now for the possible good news, look for threads by ITSMEBOBO, Bob has made some really excellent utilities to use with the LOR SE, and he may actually have something that could do this, but I'm not 100% certain of that.

Hi Orville, Thanks for the info and sorry for the delay in replying. My laptop is in the attic running the shows and I have been busy before the shows and too tired after to come up and check until now.

Al