Light-O-Rama Forums

TSO - O Come All Ye Faithful

MikeHeather

Second year on doing Light-O-Rama.  Have 128 channels and 36,000 lights.

This is the first sequence I've done from scratch.  Other sequences have been modified ones from Mr. Holdman.  Thought it was about time I do one myself.

Merry Christmas

Nice job can you tell me how many floods and what type you use to get the red and green wash. Are they floods that change the colour of the mini trees and large tree or is this done with different strings. Sorry if this is obvious but I haven't used flood lights before in my displays. Thanks. Tony

Thanks everyone.  We had an ice storm, in North Texas, that pretty much shut things down for about four days.  I think the ice/snow really enhanced the video in the reflection of the colors. I'm using PAR-38 90W flood light bulbs,  six red and six green, which are mounted on the house facing upward.  The flood lights just light the face of the house.  The trees, mini-trees, mega-tree are all using individual colored (red,green,clear) strands.

In case you are interested, here is a YouTube link for all the songs I have.

Thanks everyone.  We had an ice storm, in North Texas, that pretty much shut things down for about four days.  I think the ice/snow really enhanced the video in the reflection of the colors. I'm using PAR-38 90W flood light bulbs,  six red and six green, which are mounted on the house facing upward.  The flood lights just light the face of the house.  The trees, mini-trees, mega-tree are all using individual colored (red,green,clear) strands.

In case you are interested, here is a YouTube link for all the songs I have.

Here is the link to all our songs: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Wh4R1bSg1IAsq2ITbjW6Q

• The topic was locked